Sapphire Ridge-Sapphire Valley/Cashiers, NC

I've decided to write a little review of my own when I take a tour of a community. I think it's important in deciding what to buy, and where to buy, to take a look at different areas and price ranges. Like the show "What you get for the money". This is my version!


This neighborhood is situated above Holly Forest and beneath Eagle Ridge in the Resort Community of Sapphire Valley/Cashiers, NC. Elevation is somewhere around 3,400-3,700 ft.


This community will be gated once the roads & infrastructure are completed. Large estate size lots, community water, big easterly to southwest mountain views. Owning in Sapphire Ridge will also give you access to the Sapphire Valley Amenities.


Developer will provide septic permit and survey at closing.


Lot 25 is my pick as the number one lot in this subdivision as it offers a great up close view of the face of Little Hogback Mountain and the Eastern Continental Divide. The lot is 2.7 acres


Other lots have nice creeks running through them and waterfall views as well. Pricing range from 125K to 275K and lot sizes are 1.6 to 4.0 acres in size.


For those investors looking to get in on the ground level there are no restrictions on timeframe to build. You won't be able to get up to the site without a 4 wheel drive until paving is complete, as there are signs posted at the entrance.


Let me know when you'll be in town. I'll be happy to show you the any of the lots Sapphire Ridge!




For more information regarding Real Estate, and Lots for sale mailto:info@carolinapg.com or call 828-226-8837